Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 3 Festival concert

We had a concert at Kennedy high school.  The concert was okay because we didn't really see other schools play.  Most bands, they can get a score of good, excellent, or superior.  Our band got an excellent.  We were doing good in both songs until the towards the end of the second song.  There was few parts were people messed up and it was obvious.  I only messed up on some parts where I haven't practiced it as much as the other parts.  I didn't mess up on my solo which was good.  In class the next day we got to here what the judge has to say about the music.  When it got to my solo he said it was was good.  Our teacher went over with us about what we can do better.  Tomorrow or Friday we will get new music.  We won't be practicing the first music piece as much,  but we will keep on practicing the second piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment