Friday, February 28, 2014

Blog 4 2/28/14

Today in class we had our woodwind instructor to direct us.  It was a little different than normal.  When I went to go get my instrument I see that it was gone.  I had to use one of the old horns to play.  The horn was okay but it wasn't the same.  On some notes it would make a funny sound, but on my other horn the sound quality is so much cleaner.  As we were playing one of the songs, a different band class came in while we were playing.  t was a little nervous because we have never played any of our songs in front of people.  The other people in the band room were just staring at us while we played.  The worst part was when ever we would mess up they would have that look people would give when something is wrong. We are still in the learning process of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment