Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 11 After The Concert

In class the day of the concert,  we just practiced the music we got.  Their wasn't anything hard that I struggled with.  When I got to the concert,  people were already there.  The jazz band didn't go on till 7 o'clock.  They played pretty good.  Every band had a few mistakes,  but it was still good.  The concert band played two songs.  They're called Festivo and Ammerland.  The first one was a march like song and the second one was more of a sad toon.  When our band went on it just took a couple of minutes to get ready.  At first I was a little nervous, when we started to play I was fine.  We played two songs, they were called,  Loch Lomond and Alligator Alley.  The first song was a Scottish type song and the second one was about an alligator.  When the last band went on,  I was just waiting outside.  They played two songs,  one of them was Cartoon.  I don't know what the other was but I'm pretty sure that it was good.  I left early because I didn't want to help clean up the stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment